Leather Sheath for Scout or Swiss Army-type knives or Similar Folding Knives. It's fairly universal and will fit other knives in a similar size.
Why waste precious pocket space with a pocket knife that you have to dig for? The pancake sheath allows you to weave your belt into the sheath while keeping it in an easy-access location. The belt applies natural tension to keep the knife secure.
Handmade with Hermann Oak Leather for Buck range pocket Knife or similar knives.
✤ The small sheath fits most 3" to 4" Scout or Swiss Army-type knives
✤ The Large sheath fits knives up to 4. 34" long.
The leather used : (British Tan) HERMANN OAK. Hermann Oak is expertly tanned using traditional methods by one of the oldest tanneries operating in the United States.
✤ Premium full-grain 6/8 oz 'natural' vegetable-tanned Hermann Oak leather (Spanish Brown color)
✤ Belt slots for belts up to 2"
✤ Hand-stitched with military parachute-grade thread
✤ Hand-burnished leather Edge
✤ Hand-painted with Fiebing Oil Dye
✤ Great design for travel or for everyday use
✤ Very strong construction, this will stay with you for a lifetime
✤ Looks nice and is so easy to carry by Men & Women (Unisex)
✤ This is a great gift and it can put a smile on faces
✤ You will love it because it's compact and not bulky
✤ Occasion / Usage: Gift, Pancake knife sheath, Knife Sheath
✤ Handmade in Canada / Quebec https://www.adonisleather.com
The most I really enjoy most about leather is the:
- The way it looks for me is completely different from the way it looks for you a year or years from now
- Take a wallet, a belt, or a bag, how we use it and how affects the way it looks and the way it feels in the future
- The leather may come from the exact same hide, it may come from the exact same tannery, it's the user that really determines the output and how it looks in the future.
- Every scratch, every dent, every scuff you have in your leather over the next 20 years using that wallet or that book cover, or that belt, tells a story.
- You look back at that wallet, that book cover, that belt and you handed over to your kids one day, you say I remember when scuff happened, I remember when that coffee mug made that stain on that book cover. I mean that's what leather is all about. It tells a story a very unique and personal story based on the user.